Lately, I’ve been immersing myself into work at Verizon Wireless. Some happenings:
1. I’m into downloading music onto my phone. I have an iPod but haven’t been able to figure it out yet. My little Chocolate telephone is so easy! The latest tune: Because by the Beatles. Gotta love the Beatles.
2. I’m working toward a goal of being a Senior Rep at Verizon by the end of the year. It means a raise in pay and would feel good.
3. My sister Morgana and husband Tom both have new cell phones now. Welcome to the world of wireless, loved ones! And don’t worry–I’ve had my phone for quite a while now and even work for a cell phone company, but I still don’t know how to do half the things possible on my phone.
4. I’ve learned how to text-message pics of my cat to my daughter, along with sounds and all the frills. She hates it when her dad prefaces a lecture with the ominous words, “The thing of it is . . . ” so, of course, I had to record him saying those words, then sent it as a text to daughter. He he
5. I’ve read that in Japan entire romance novels are written on cell phones. I’m not brave enough to tackle that one yet!
I never knew what fun being a “techie” could be!