Oh, my gosh, Robin L. Rotham tagged me to tell five interesting things about myself. Let me think . . .
(1) I come from three generations of a newspaper family. My grandparents, parents, and sister all owned and published the weekly newspaper in the small town where I grew up.
(2) In my chatroom days, I made numerous men of all kinds, ages, looks, and manners fall in love with me. (Well, that’s what they said anyway!) Ah, the power of words when nobody actually sees you. Just goes to show what the cartoon said is true — “Online, nobody knows you’re a dog!”
(3) I backpacked all over Europe, hitchhiking, during the summer of my junior year in college. One of the highlights was dancing to the music of Melanie at Stonehenge on the night of the Summer Solstice. Remember Melanie?
(4) I lived in a commune during my senior year in college.
(5) I only have one kidney. One of them was attached at the wrong place, so it was removed when I was five.
Whew! That was hard. Now I’m supposed to tag five more people. But I’ve only just started blogging, so I don’t have a big Blogroll built up yet. I will tag Melissa Marsh . . . and some complete strangers off her blog . . . Bebe, Anna, Pauline, and Meretta. Gotta love those names.
But wait a minute! Since they don’t read my blog, how will they know they’ve been tagged? Oh well . . . whatever . . .